Website Compta Emerging Business
Innovative Solutions for Smart Cities & Industry
Compta Emerging Business is seeking an experienced “Business Development Manager”, resident in France, with the primary responsibility to develop business and channel in the Francophone markets.
We look for a French-speaking Business Developer, that will have the responsibility to drive Compta IoT offer in the French speaking countries, with a special focus in Europe (France, Belgium, Luxembourg), North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria) and Canada.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company, actually expanding in the evolving field of IoT, focused in the specific domains of Energy Efficiency Management, Urban Waste Collection Management, Smart Irrigation, Fire Detection and Smart Cities.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibility will be to boost the sales Compta IoT solutions in the designated countries by:
• Promoting solutions towards end-customers
• Creating and maintaining an “active network” of local partners (system integrators and resellers)
• Engaging with our existing ecosystem partners
• Working to build and sell repeatable solutions.
• Identifying, contacting and qualifying potential customers for Compta IoT solutions.
– Build a strong pipeline of customers and opportunities in the designated territories.
– Develop local partnerships to support business in each country.
– Work with internal teams to generate collateral and training materials for sales and partners.
– Work along with your technical peers to define solution requirements.
– Create and present commercial offers to partners and customers.
– Participate in customer briefings and communication activities (e.g. PR and social)
– Perform the business development activities while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, solution experts, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
– Resident in France.
– Spoken and written French and English, mandatory for this role.
– Experience in business case development.
– Strong executive communication skills.
– Ability to reduce complex technology solutions into simple concepts.
– Ability to articulate concepts and Compta IoT offer to a mix of technical and business-minded audiences.
– Strong understanding of the principles of IoT solution architecture and development including analytics, compute infrastructure, networking, operating systems, connectivity protocols, sensors, etc.
– Ability to work effectively and communicate across diverse functional teams (engineering, marketing, procurement, operations and sales, in addition to engaging with customers and partners).
– Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills.
– Experience in working with customers – including negotiations, opportunity management and relationship building.
– Proven ability to prospect, recruit, and manage executive level relationships.
– Availability to travel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com