Compta’s solution and expertise are helping Elaia to effectively manage the olive trees crop and harvest process in a smart way, across several production fields distributed in more than one country. Compta Emerging Business had the required flexibility to adjust and adapt the solution as per Elaia specific requests.
Compta Emerging Business offers a cloud based service software – BEE2CROP, designed to help agriculture producers on the effective management, control, programming and reporting across the different irrigation and liquid fertilization systems including the associated energy supply sources.
BEE2CROP is ready to work in single crop or multi-crop production environments and is tailored to operate the 3 main different types of irrigation systems: Pivots, Sprinklers and Drip.
Anytime, Anywhere – Smart Agriculture
– Integrated Operations: single platform for multiple systems management
– Multi-Vendor Capable: supports integration with the more popular irrigation equipment manufacturers
– Efficiency Gains: reduces the operations complexity and related execution work-times
– Savings: Water, energy and human-resources
– Real-time Data-Access & Consolidated Reporting
– Predictive Control: Integration with meteorological information for predictive irrigation
– Cloud based solution
Sprinkler & Drip Systems
– Irrigation sectors granular control: per electro-valve, zone, group.
– Programming: Time-based, Weather based, Sensor settings based or all combined.
– Performance dashboards with consumptions and savings.
– Multi-Location ready.
– Multiple profiles.
– User customizable alarms.
– Notifications: Bee2Crop Console, Phone, e-mail.
Irrigation Pivots: Remote Control and More
– Remote Pivot Operations: Direction, Cannon, Barrier, Speed, Flowmeter, etc. (varies with pivot capabilities, manufacturer/model)
– Alarms: Lack of Tension, Lack of Pressure, Skating, Cable Theft, End of movement, Door frame opening, Forced Manual Control, etc.
– Angle-by-angle Programming ready.
– Smart Programming based in multiple inputs (weather, sensors).
Pivots Advanced Programming
– Define your Crops and respective Angles on the irrigation pivot.
– Adjust your irrigation and Fertilization settings per Pivot Angle (Speed, Cannon, Water volumes, Fertilizer volumes, durations, etc.).
– Smart Programming: Improve your angle-based programs with the information collected from Sensors and Weather Stations.
– Define exclusions and other situations to apply in your programs.
– Define your Crops and associated Locations, Irrigation Sectors, Pivot Angles or Electro-Valves.
– Sector-by-Sector Individual Programming.
– Manual, Semi-Automated or Fully Automated Irrigation.
– Create Programs based in type of Crop combining information from Sensors, Readers and Meteo Tags.
Sensors and Weather
– Integrate BEE2CROP with your local Weather Information Service to get predictions available.
– Collect and make real use of the information from your own Weather Stations.
– Make use of Soil Analysers, Humidity Probes and other agricultural sensors.
– Use all this information combined to create your Smart Irrigation and Fertilization programs.
Collaboration, Multi-Access, Reporting
– Multi-Site Capable: All your farms and locations centrally managed.
– Assign “Local Managers” and “Authorized Personnel” to each farm, location or irrigation system.
– Define user permissions per each system (read-only, remote operate, create or change programs, etc.)
– Get Consolidated Reports for Consumption, Efficiency and Savings across all your production locations and crops.
BEE2Crop usage for:
– Pivots Remote Operation & Control from the different vendors.
– Collect Information from existing Soil Analysers and local Weather Station.
– Monitor the Water and Energy Consumption associated with each Pivot.
– Multi-Crop Program definitions (by Pivot and Angle).
– Automate Irrigation and Fertilization.
– Alarms and Notifications.
– Predictions & Unified Reporting.
BEE2CROP usage for:
– Remote Operation & Control across all olive grove locations.
– Monitor the Water and Fertilizer Deposit Levels in each farm.
– Detect abnormal Water Consumption and Water Leakages.
– Collect Information from Soil Analysers and local Weather Stations to create the “optimal” Irrigation programs.
– Automate Irrigation and Fertilization process.
– Alarms and Notifications.
– Predictions & Reporting.