BEE2LIGHTING is a Street Lighting Management software that allows municipalities to achieve the highest levels of efficiency on energy usage and operations related with public illumination.
Capable to operate the various types of luminaires, BEE2LIGHTING offers “CABINET LEVEL” and “LUMINAIRE LEVEL” management models supporting the various communication protocols for connectivity such as M2M, LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi and others.
Deployment Models: Adjusted to your City Reality
Need to consider areas of your city where you have not yet implemented smart luminaires?
Want to avoid having different systems for managing luminaires of different types and connected in different ways?
BEE2Lighting allows simultaneous operation with “connect smart-luminaires” and “legacy, non-smart luminaires” providing you the highest levels of comprehensiveness and flexibility in the implementation of your intelligent street lighting project.
Smart Luminaires Management
- Point-to-point, independent luminaire granular management.
- Works with Smart Luminaires from several vendors.
- Ready to operate with the most popular luminaire smart controllers.
- Network Access Freedom: LoRa, SigFox, Cellular M2M, NB-IoT, WiFi.
- API Integration capable with external luminaire controller existing systems.
Legacy Luminaires Management
Different urban areas have different needs. Maximize your budget and get a wider city coverage for your Street Lighting project:
- Combine the “best of both worlds” and save money by adopting the most convenient model for different city zones.
- Perform a more granular management for the critical city areas where you are already investing in LED type “Smart Luminaires”.
- Include the suburban and less-relevant city zones using the budget-wise “cabinet level model”.
People who have trusted us so far
Compta’s applications played a key role for the “Abrantes Smart City, Happy City” project by contributing to our goals of promoting sustainable development and placing the citizen at the heart of the city. The solution provides an integrated and transparent vision of processes, access to real time data in order to increase decision making quality and engages citizens in city governance.