The flexibility and multitude of service features of Compta’s Waste Collection Management solution much contributed for the optimization of the operational tasks and management of waste collection in the city of Maia performed by “Maia Ambiente” on a daily basis.
Compta’s BEE2WASTE is a powerful waste collection cloud based management software serving for more than 40 cities across Europe and South America that addresses all the phases of the urban cleanness processes. BEE2WASTE is capable of interacting with a wide variety of IoT/sensors and waste collection methodologies so the more efficient working methods can be implemented adapted to each city specific needs.
Your Waste Collection Core
Designed to be used either by Municipalities or Waste Collection Service companies, BEE2WASTE provides by the following service features:
– Operations Planning and Management
– Interaction with Vehicles, Collection Points, other Equipments & Final Waste Destinations
– Interface with Producers, Citizens & Regulators
– Data-Collection, Monitoring & Analytics
– Patterns Identification & Predictions
– Human Resources Management
– Assets Management
– Tracking, Location, Geo-Fencing
– Intelligent “Routes Planning”
– PAYT/RAYT/SMART Models Ready
– Reporting & KPI’s Monitoring
End-to-End Operations Control
BEE2WASTE Software is designed to interact with all the operational elements part of the waste collection process. From human resources scheduling (drivers and auxiliary personnel), collection assets and elements (such as collection and cleaning vehicles, containers and bins for different waste types, plastic bags, etc.), up to the waste deposits, final waste destinations and citizens.
Simple and effective
Operators can plan the collection circuits based on real-time and historical data pattern behaviour learning.
For each collection circuit plan, Operator can work with several variables such as:
– Date/Hour for the collection
– Types of waste to consider
– Containers to be considered by their filling level %
– Vehicles to use
– Operation Center those vehicles belong to.
– Preferred flow
– Waste possible compression rates
BEE2WASTE will generate the collecting circuit, indicating the Optimal routes, optimal Number of vehicles needed, number of laps and other relevant variables.
Your Decision, Assisted
Business Oriented Metrics
BEE2WASTE provides the most commonly used performance KPI’s for Urban Waste Collection, automatically updated.
Specific custom made KPI’s can be created:
– Collected Tons (Global, per Waste type, etc.)
– Level of Incidents
– Cost of Collection per collected Ton or per Number of inhabitants.
– Efficiency KPI’s
– Co2 Level Emissions
– Tracking, Location, Geo-Fencing.
– Vehicle Consoles with “Routes-to-Follow”, “Work-orders” and other info.
– Automatic reading of Collected Containers.
– Cargo Levels Monitoring (volume, weight).
– Fuel Levels Monitoring.
– Direct input to the platform on the most common occurrences (damaged container, container missing, road-block, etc.).
BEE2WASTE is provided in a “Software as a Service” business model ajusted to your business needs. Service can be provided either from Public or Private Cloud deployment types.
Data inputs and outputs can be established with other systems part of the waste collection process. Via API integration, data exchange can be setup with existing ERP’s, CRM’s, Reporting or other operational software elements.
BEE2WASTE is capable of interacting with a multitude of devices and sensors independently of the communication technology in use. From M2M up to IoT narrowband technologies, such as LoRa or SigFox, BEE2WASTE will assure the best flexibility as per each device/sensor purpose.
What our Clients Say
Compta’s applications played a key role for the “Abrantes Smart City, Happy City” project by contributing to our goals of promoting sustainable development and placing the citizen at the heart of the city. The solution provides an integrated and transparent vision of processes, access to real time data in order to increase decision making quality and engages citizens in city governance.