LISCONT is a deep-sea container terminal located in the naturally sheltered waters of Lisbon harbor, at the heart of the main Portuguese production and consumption area, as well as located at the crossing point of the main North- South and East -West trade routes.
Established in 1984, LISCONT is the reference in the container terminals sector in Portugal.
Through state-of-the-art technology, high capital investment, highly skilled staff, committed to high productivity levels, always focusing on the container services, LISCONT has also developed a well integrated logistic and multi-modal chain, covering all of the Iberian Peninsula.
LISCONT has implemented Cargo e-Business Solution Suite in the following Scopes:
- Documentation (information processing completely paper free)
- Yard Planning
- Equipment Management with WiFi mobile terminals
- Ship Planning
- Reefer Monitoring Module
- Automatic Billing Module
- Intermodal Module
- Automatic Truck Call
- Portable Terminals extension
The adoption of Cargo e-Business allows the terminal to control in real time and in an efficient way every single move also as it’s intermodal operations. All yard equipment has a wireless terminal to confirm the tasks in the containers stacks. There are also portable terminals to confirm in/out of containers by truck, vessel, rail and a plugging/unplugging reefer containers, temperature routine checking.
LISCONT and Compta Emerging Business are active members of the SMDG, that develops and promotes UN/EDIFACT EDI-messages for the Maritime Industry and is an official Pan European User Group, recognised by the UN/EDIFACT Board.
- Total area 120,000 sqm
- Total stacking area 100,000 sqm
- Ground slots 1,835 TEU
- Yard Capacity 8,592 TEU
- Yard Equipment – 7 RTGs, 4 Reach Stackers,
- 5 F.L.T., 15 sets terminal Tractor-Trailer
- 250 Reefer Plugs
- Terminal capacity 340,000 TEU
- 630 Mts length
- 400 mts at -14mts to Hz
- 230 mts at -13 mts to Hz
- 2 STS panamax size, 14 rows wide
- 1 STS Post panamax, 19 rows wide
- 1 Mobile crane 100 tons capacity, panamax size 14 rows wide